A strong Utah Real Estate Market is back and I am extremely optimistic that it will continue to improve. We are seeing less and less short sales and foreclosures, people are beginning to get out from under their homes that they were previously underwater in, the outlook in Utah is a positive one. I can honestly say there isn't a state or place I would rather live and do business!
As a Real Estate Professional in Utah I pride myself on treating my clients the way I know I would want to be treated. My clients can vouch for me that I am not a "salesman" kind of an agent. I'm not pushy, certainly not overbearing, but when it comes to going to battle on your behalf to get you what you want for the price you want, I do not hold back. I am extremely loyal, you can trust me to do everything in my power to make sure you get what's in your best interest. If you or anyone you know is ready to put their home on the market or start searching for a new home, I am confident that I can do the job. I am not a 9 to 5 kind of guy, I work 7 days a week, night and day, weekends and holidays. I am here to help when needed. Don't hesitate to pass along my info or give me a call. You can also refer people to my website. From there they can apply for a home loan, request a free market analysis of their current home, begin searching the Utah MLS for their new home, or send me an email. Its really never been easier. I look forward to helping you, your friends, family and neighbors accomplish their real estate goals in 2013. I know that if we work together this will be a great year!
Kenny Maddy
Elite Realty Group
801-599-3744
MaddySold@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment