Friday, October 11, 2013

Home Security

Coming from the business I am in and my background working in sales and customer service related jobs the majority of my life, I'm the first to admit that I can be hard to impress.  In my business I try to go out of my way to serve my clients and meet each of their individual needs.  I pride myself on going above and beyond. Because of this, I tend to expect the same from companies and individuals that I do business with. Unfortunately, most companies don't live up to my high standards, but when they do I feel they should be promoted and recognized.

Just recently we decided to install a home security system on our new home.  After being less than impressed with a handful of companies we decided to go with Protective Solutions.  They met us at our home, went over all the details, and gave us a quick, simple quote on the spot.  There was zero up front charge, and they offered a lot more than any other company we met with.  They showed up when they said they were going to, they were extremely friendly and professional, they did exactly what they said they would, they explained everything, and they did it all very quickly and efficiently.  I highly recommend their services to anyone who is thinking about installing a home security system, or who is looking to make a change from their current provider.

Give Tyler a call at: 801-633-2206.  Tell him Kenny Maddy sent you and get $5 off your monthly bill + some free extras!




No comments:

Post a Comment